A Mod's Guide to not get banned!
With some prior aid from a Fortune Teller I met in the Himalayas, I decided while running away from Yeti's to some up forum rules in the N&A Board so new, oncoming users are not frightened by our draconian/helpful Moderation Rules.
This is established from what is at the time of posting, the most recent version of the Wiki Policies.
So here are some quick tips to not recieve the mightly blow of the banhammer:
- Post in the right category: Though you wont recieve any punishments for this, its a pain to keep moving threads while we could be ambushing legions of vandals
- Do not use foul language: Swears, Slurs, we dont care, expect a punishment.
- Hate/Offensive Speech: Come on guys, grow up. Get over stuff like this simply to boost your own ego. Saying things such as "dat is so gay" comes under this, as it is offending a group of people. You can edit that sentence and replace it with other words which I have no need to say.
There is a punishment ladder for punishable crimes.
- Punishment 1 - Fine: You will be given a warning so you will not repeat your actions
- Punishment 2 - Jail Sentence: If you repeat violations of the Wiki Policies, your account will be temporarily blocked
- Punishment 3 - Life Sentence: Further infractions of the Policy will result in an extended/even longer block on your account. I would think very carefully now, if you havent done so already.
- Punishment 4 - Execution: For your idiotic, repetitive violations of the Policy despite all other methods of attempting to make you stop, your account will be permanently blocked, as you are clearly not welcome here anymore. Goodbye.
Thanks for reading -
Alienation (talk) - Discussion Mod