- No Editing anyone of the code outside of the table. Only edit facts inside the p.items table.
- Inside the p.items table, you are only permitted to add facts. No opinions, such as "ODing is gross, bring back tickets, etc."
- Facts must have something to do with ROBLOX.com. No facts about the wiki, or other websites.
- You can do facts about people, but they must follow the Notability Policy.
- No repeated facts. Basically, if you add a fact about an incident, make sure a fact about that incident does not already exist in the table.
- If you break the whole Module somehow, IMMEDIATELY UNDO YOUR UPDATE! Read the Setup section below to understand how you won't do this.
- Facts must be specific. Example:
- How to do it: "Many admins were fired on the October 24th twitch incident"
- How NOT to do it: "Many admins were fired."
- Read the Punishments list for a list of punishments you can get for not following one of the rules above.
There is a setup that has to be made so you do not accidentally break the module.
- Your fact must be in quotation marks (")
- Your fact must have quotation marks from the first character to the last character
- After you put your fact in, at the end of the fact, put a ; outside of the quotation
- EG. "Many admins were fired during the October 24th twitch incident";
- Each fact should start with a new line
Thank you for reading all this. This is how to edit the Module:Did you know module.