This is the current wiki policies that EVERYONE most follow when creating a page. These will likely change as these are the first version.
The power of the wiki is in the community, as many may think it's in the Administrators. If the community decides a page needs locked, it will be locked. If they decide a locked page needs edited, it will be edited.
Notability is whether to decide if the person is notable enough to have their own page on the wiki. If you want to create a page on a non-notable person, announce in the Forums before doing so.
Players will be considered notable IF one of the following is met:
- Player has more then 600,000 place visits
- Player owns a notable group
- Player has a blog post about them or their game
- User is a ROBLOX Administrator
A place will be considered notable if one of the following is met:
- Place is owned by a group that is notable
- Place has over 600,000 place visits
- Place is owned by a ROBLOX Administrator
- Place has a blog post about it or it's owner.
A group will be considered notable IF one of the following is met:
- Has over 12,000 members
- Owned by a ROBLOX Administrator
The community can decide whether it's notable or not, regardless if it meets one of the requirements.
This wiki does not tolerate vandalism. Vandalism is when you go to a page and delete all the content on it. Our administrators and content moderators are always watching for vandalism. You can view the mod team here. Read Punishments for a list of punishments you can get for Vandalism.
The forums are a place to talk with other users. When posting, POST IN THE RIGHT CATEGORY! Our Discussion Moderators are always watching the forums. Read Punishments for a list of punishments you can get by posting inappropriate topics, swearing, or posting hatred on someone.
- The Wiki Discussion board is for discussions about the wiki which involve moving a page, deleting a page, protecting a page, etc.
- The General Discussions board is for General Discussion about the wiki and ROBLOX
- The news/Announcements board is for Discussion Moderators and Administrators ONLY. Anyone else who posts here will get a ban
- The Fun and Games board is for people to start games with other people, or talk about varius games
- The Off Topic board is for topics that do not fit in the categories above
The chat is meant for conversations with others. You can use the chat instead of forums for talk about anything you like. Do not talk about inappropriate topics. Everything you say should be readable by 4+ year olds. If you talk about inappropriate topics once, it will be a warning, twice, it will be a kick, three times it will be a ban and a block.
If the page is about a place, group, or item, there should be a link to the page on ROBLOX.com or the page will get deleted. Additionally, the page will get deleted if the place, group, or item is Content Deleted.
Do not delete important information from an article. Important information would be like information that tells about the subject's history, does it still exist, etc.
Failure to abide by the wiki policies will receive punishments. Our punishment ranking system is simple.
First you will be given a warning. New users who have not read the Wiki Policies should be given warnings. If you continue, a block will be given. After the block has ended, if you continue to do something against the policies, you will get another block. Lastly, you will be given a permanent block. Here's the blocks you can be given:
Usually first block
- 2 hours
- 1 day
- 3 days
- 5 days
- 1 week
Usually second block
- 2 weeks
- 1 month
- 3 months
- 6 months
- 1 year
- 2 years
Usually third block
Block lengths can very depending on what you do. For instance, if your first block is given by vandalism, it may be 2 months.